ROHIT GOYAL

She called me up and asked me to meet,
I thought she might be calling me, for a treat………

I got ready and reached her home,
She was ready, to go with me alone.......

We decided, it’s VALENTINE , let’s go to a club,
Just to hang out and have some fun……

The weather was quite a fine and,
In our hands we had a wine…………

I held her hand and requested to dance,
We got together and had some romance………

We both were enjoying the evening very much,
However, we were not in a relationship as such………

After that dance we had a long talk,
Then we left the club and went for a walk……

The stars were shining in the dark sky,
We stopped there to look in to each other’s eyes……

We felt that time it wasn’t just fun,
We seriously were, getting in to the LOVE……

What happened, we expected that never,
And God chose VALENTINE, he was clever….!!!
Labels: edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment